Sunday, May 31, 2009

ER

I went to the ER on Friday night with "severe abdominal pain". It was not my choice to go to the ER, but when I called my oncologist he instructed me that they needed to do a scan to make sure I wasn't having a blockage.

What I thought would be a few hours ended up taking up most of my weekend. I was just released from the hospital this morning. Luckily it was none too serious. The pain in my abdomen went away on its own after a couple of bowel movements.

Also, the CT scan I received confirmed that I am responding to the chemo. Both my tumors have shrank, which is excellent news.

I had never spent the night in the hospital so it was a bit unsettling. Luckily it wasn't too horrible. Though when my doctor told me he would release this morning, I was ecstatic.

It's good to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment